Samuday Palacia I Green
We hearby feel proud coming to Mysore with a beautiful housing project, Palacia I Greens on bogadi road, Mysore. A Project in Mysore City Corporation limits. Very close to Kukkarahalli lake and the project is located opposite to the evergreen university campus, the source of fresh air to the occupants.
The unique feature of the project is its location, every housing unit will have balcony on all sides i.e. in all bed-rooms & living room. The units are designed as per vaastu.
Palacia I Greens has been designed to indulge the senses and sooth the spirit through optimally designed homes with superb finishes. Everything about Palacia I Greens epitomizes Classical excellence, elegance in design, imaginative craftsmanship and careful attention to detail. It is fashioned to articulate the desire and sensibilities of the young and old at heart. All this comes with Samuday & Pic's promise to always expect more. It's not just a home. It reflects your state of mind.
Apartments are designed to match modern living, while ensuring the efficient use of space, airy bedrooms and natural light. The idea is to establish all necessities and conveniences. In addition to these thoughtfully laid out apartments, amenities includes a clubhouse with a gym, a swimming pool, children’s play area, and other sports facilities.
- Mysuru is the top ranked cleanest city in India. It is also green and least polluted.
- Mysore is a planned city development and is free of slums.
- Mysuru is the first city to be “open defecation free” in India and First city with Underground drainage system.
- Mysuru also has Intelligent Transport System, which means less stress on roads and easy to drive around the city.
- Mysuru has become an educational hub because of the wide range of courses available for students. A large number of students from different parts of world live and study here. University of Mysore, Mysore Medical college, National Institute of Engineering are a few highly ranked institutions in the country.
- Mysuru is 2nd largest IT exporter in Karnataka after Bengaluru.
- The Government Ayurveda Medical College is one of the oldest academic institute in India teaching Ayurvedic medicine.
- World's largest corporate university (Infosys, GEC, Asian paints, Etc.) is situated in Mysuru.
- Mysuru also attracts tourist from all over the world through out the year.
- Mysuru is the right place to live in peace and harmony with nature. It’s a City which provides comfortable city life free of pollution and traffic.